IMMEDIATE OPENING for a Legal Assistant at a small law firm in downtown Anchorage!
Primary responsibilities include attending/assisting in hearings and depositions, answering phones, filing, running errands, organizing and cleaning the office, maintaining attorney calendars, interacting with clients, and other office related activities.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- High School Diploma or related document
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to type 50 WPM
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must present well
- Have exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to work extra hours when necessary
- A POSITIVE ATTITUDE IS A MUST
- College experience is preferred, but not required
Attendance, punctuality, reliability and the ability to organize are critical components to the success of this position.
This is a full-time position. Wage is dependent on experience.
Please provide an up-to-date resume and writing sample to the email listed above.