Assists office operations by electronically filing court documents, answering telephones, sending direct mail letters, typing dictation, preparing documents, greeting clients, filing paper documents, corresponding with clients and other general office duties.
* Electronic filing of legal documents.
* Answer large volumes of telephone calls, direct calls to the proper party and take telephone messages as needed.
* Typing dictation.
* Ordering supplies.
* Prepare and mail direct mailing letters.
* Prepare and mail legal service.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office software.
* Contact clients to confirm appointments.
* Greet clients in a professional manner.
* File paper documents and client files.
60-wpm Typing Speed, Professionalism, PC Proficiency, Scheduling, Multi-tasking, Organization, Legal Administration Skills, Maintaining Good Client Relationships, Bankruptcy Experience Preferred, But Not Required